Do we take Toy Donations?
We are often asked if we take toy donations. The answer is Yes! Thank you.
If your children have outgrown some of their toys, we would welcome your donation to boost our toy collection. The toys don’t need to be new, but they do need to be suitable enough to give to a friend.
Donated toys should also be:
- Well designed & constructed
- Safe for future play
- Durable and robust
- Easy to clean (no soft toys, dolls or teddies)
- Complete with any accessories and in good condition (we sometimes accept toys with missing pieces or bits and pieces such as Little People characters, as we can use them for spare parts).
- Suitable for children from birth to 12 years old
- Easily transported in a car
Please contact us email@example.com if you have toys to donate.
You can bring them in during a session. (Please don’t leave by the door when we aren’t in.)
Many thanks to those who have already donated to our collection. We appreciate your generous support.
Toy Donations page reproduced with permission from © 2013-2018 Moorabbin Area Toy Library http://moorabbinareatoylibrary.com/toys/donations. Many thanks!